Terms and Conditions
Rent Two Wheels, LLC offers this web site (the "Site") for your information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") as well as all applicable U.S. laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms of this Agreement and our Private Policy.
1. This site is owned and operated by Rent Two Wheels, LLC, 2303 Ranch Rd. 620 S., Ste 135, PMB# 255, Austin, Texas 78734. All references to "Rent2wheels," "we," or "our" include Rent Two Wheels, LLC, its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Site.
2. We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the Site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may download information on the Site for personal and noncommercial home use only, provided the downloaded material includes all copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, including "framing" of any part of the Site, or tampering with our software or the functionality of this Site, to reverse engineer or to circumvent the navigation of the Site. You also may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the Site without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Rent Two Wheels. All requests for our written consent should be directed in writing to: Rent Two Wheels, LLC, 2303 Ranch Rd. 620 S., Ste 135, PMB# 255, Austin, Texas 78734.
3. Reservations must be paid in full to be guaranteed. No refunds on early returns. Rates displayed are in US Dollar.
4. If you have to cancel your rental or tour the following charges apply:
Number of days before departure - % of total booking price
90 - 60 days - 5%
60 - 30 days - 50%
30 – 0 days - 100%
5. Rent2wheels is not responsible for any substitute rental, our third party partners reserves the right to substitute any vehicles confirmed to rental client. Should our third party partners not be able to provide confirmed vehicle a similar or better model will be provided to the client. This constitutes the maximum liability of Rent2wheels.
6. Rent2wheels will not be responsible for any orientation on any rental vehicle. Our third party partner will be responsible on any vehicle rental orientation at their location and will cover all aspects of safe vehicle operation, the client’s maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
7. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons. In addition, helmets may be provided, rented or purchased at many of our partner’s rental or tours locations.
8. Fuel costs are clients responsibility. Rent2wheels claims no responsibility for vehicle fuel consumption and mileage.
9. All drivers must be 21 years or older, and must possess a valid drivers license that qualifies him/her to operate a motor vehicle in the country of origin. International license are only valid in cooperation with the issuing country. We accept all driver licenses issued by any country as long it is endorsed for motorcycle.
10. If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third-party (“Third-party”), such as a family member or a traveling companion, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third-party of all Terms and Conditions applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto. Each User using this Site for or on behalf of a Third-party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third-party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described above. You are directly responsible for any Request submitted including for total charges and performance obligations.
11. A security deposit of $1000 - $4000 will be taken at pick-up (Authorization Only). Security deposit must be processed via valid credit card.
12. All rallies are subject to a surcharge per day and may require a minimum day’s rental period.
13. The minimum age is 21 and a valid motorcycle license is required for motorcycle rental and tours.
14. The customer is responsible for checking engine oil levels at each refueling and reporting mechanical failures immediately. Instructions and procedures for maintenance expense reimbursement are provided at pick-up. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in motor vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance.
15. Rent2wheels.com offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service.
16. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images (the "Marks") displayed on the Site are the unregistered and registered service marks of Rent Two Wheels or are the property of or used by Rent Two Wheels or its affiliates with the permission of the owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without our prior written consent. Your unauthorized use of the Marks or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
17. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Rent Two Wheels nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
18. We endeavor to publish and maintain accurate prices and information for the services we offer. Our Providers provide us with the price and other information related to these services. In the event, however, that a service is listed or provided to us at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from our Providers, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any Requests placed for such service. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such Requests whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Request is canceled because of incorrect Provider information, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
19. We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience, and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners, the inclusions of any links does not imply endorsement by Rent Two Wheels of the linked site.
20. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We have the right to remove any posting that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Rent2wheels to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
21. You will indemnify Rent2wheels for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content on the Site.
22. We are not responsible for breaches or lapses in online security and do not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information obtained by a third party as a result of this breach or lapse.
23. We may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms.
24. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
25. The laws of the State of Texas shall govern the Agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
26. All disputes shall be conducted in a federal or state court sitting in Austin, Texas. The parties acknowledge and agree that jurisdiction and venue is proper in such court(s) and convenient and waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue, including, without limitation, that such forum is inconvenient.